Lawyer for Permanent Residence
in Springfield, MA

Do you want to be more than an immigrant and continue to enjoy living in the U.S. for the rest of your life? Our lawyer for permanent residence in Springfield, MA, can make that happen. We work with and represent clients of all nationalities on the filing and submitting of their applications. Our firm offers compassionate, affordable help in both English and Spanish.

Most importantly, our bilingual lawyer for visas can help you get a green card. Your green card establishes and serves as proof of your right to live and work anywhere in the U.S. This process seems overwhelming and confusing at first, but the Law Offices of Kevin R. Riva, A Professional Corporation can handle it. We've been representing clients in cases like these for more than 20 years and are specially trained in immigration law.

The Importance of Hiring a Lawyer for Permanent Residence

If you're looking to stay in the U.S. for as long as possible and start your way toward citizenship, you need to get a lawyer for permanent residence. Having a legal expert on your side simplifies the application procedure tremendously and helps you avoid the threat of deportation. We find ways of making the law work for you.

The benefits of permanent residency are many. Imagine being able to start your own business, where you can be your own boss and begin earning money for your family. You can also join the U.S. Armed Forces and help give back to your new home, or apply for financial aid to go to school. Permanent residency entitles you to almost all of the rights granted to U.S. citizens, such as social security and the right to own property. There are a number of ways to qualify for a visa. Set up a free consultation and we'll let you know what make you eligible.

Our Lawyer for Non-Immigrant Visas Eases Your Troubles

The act of obtaining permanent residence, especially in the U.S., is not something to be taken lightly. It's extremely competitive, and even a small error could mean months or years of delays. Invest in professional help now and thank yourself later. When you come to us, you get a lawyer for non-immigrant visas that works both with and for you. You'll always have direct contact and know exactly how your case is going.

By the time we're finished, you'll be one step away from citizenship, which you can apply for after you've had your green card for five years. You'll be happy to know that once you get a green card, it's valid for your whole lifetime (though the card itself is only valid 10 years and requires renewal). See for yourself how we can make you an American.

Flat Attorney Fee for Citizenship Case

Call (714) 624-9902