Lawyer for Deportation in Springfield, MA

Deportation is the biggest fear of every immigrant. Come talk to our lawyer for deportation in Springfield, MA, to learn what can be done to let you stay. Remember that even if a judge has ordered your deportation, all is not lost. Even non-citizens have the right to an attorney, albeit at their own expense, and to make their voice heard.

You may have grounds to file an appeal. Your deportation will be stalled while you pursue it. You could also have a good reason for not being able to leave when the government tells you, such as a change in your situation or a sickness. If that's the case, your deportation can be postponed and you could have more time to secure the right to work.

We can help you determine whether this is a possibility during a free consultation. Our firm charges a flat fee for U.S. citizenship cases, and we also have payment plans available. We keep our services affordable because we want to help you, not bankrupt you.

Why It's Crucial to Seek a Lawyer for Deportation Cases

Staying longer than your temporary visa permits or violating the terms of your stay could get you deported. Even permanent residents with green cards can be deported if they commit one of the acts on the legal list of grounds for deportability. These acts can range from committing violent crimes to simply neglecting to tell the USCIS about your change of address.

If you believe you have a right to stay in this country, the Law Offices of Kevin R. Riva, A Professional Corporation stand behind you. We help you avoid the humiliation of deportation and its consequences. People who have been deported have a forced removal on their record, which makes it next to impossible for them to get back into the U.S. later. Our highly skilled lawyer for deportation keeps you in the country and on track with the law.

Always Talk to Our Deportation Lawyer First

There's no question that the process of deportation is a scary one. Always keep in mind that you have the right to not answer questions or sign documents. In fact, you most likely shouldn't do so until you talk to an immigration appeals lawyer. With more than 20 years of experience in this field, we can certainly advise you on what your choices are and what to sign—or not sign. You also have a right to a court interpreter so that you can understand your hearing. Our deportation lawyer is bilingual and can speak to you in English or Spanish, whichever you're comfortable with.

Flat Attorney Fee for Citizenship Case

Call (714) 624-9902